Monday, January 18, 2010

Rotation day

Hello! Yesterday was the day to change projects for the week. Here is where I finished off on the hardanger piece.

It doesn't look like I got much done, but I did. And my picots and dove's eyes are looking better. I may have to keep this one out to work on here and there.
Here is what I'm working on this week.

This is Angel of Spring by Lavender and Lace. I can't remember how long ago I started it, but it's been a LONG time! I started on it again yesterday and it's starting to become fun to work on. I hope to get a lot done on it this week.

GO COLTS!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Your hardanger piece is lovely...I did two of those angels, and they are just so pretty. One was an angel holding a baby, the other I don't remember, and I need to pull that one back out and work on it. It's soooo close to being done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both pieces look terrific. I can't wait until I have the time and energy (mostly the energy, lol) to pick up some stitching again.

    ReplyDelete