Sunday, January 10, 2010

Rotation day

I'm late on rotation day, so I'll go from Sunday to Sunday now. That may be better for me anyway.

This is where I left off on the Rose Garden Mandala

This one is SO fun to stitch! It's got everything - silks, metallics, beads, specialty stitches, crystals and it sparkles like no one's business!

This is what is up next - Angel of Dreams by Hanky Panky Designs. This is her skirt and I still have to do her sleeves and wings.



I haven't done any hardanger for a while, so this should be fun! I'm going to work on it while I do laundry and dishes and clean today.

It's COLD here! Right now at 2:37 p.m. on Sunday afternoon, the sun is shining, but it's only 17F! Brrrrrrr! And of course, Allie likes being outdoors in the cold and snow. Here's a partial shot I got of her the other night playing in the snow.

Actually, I think this was an 'accidental' shot, lol! I made her leash longer so she has more room to run and is really enjoying it!

Well, that's all for now. Everyone stay warm and safe!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful stitching. The hardanger is going to be stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both pieces look wonderful! Is that mandala a Chatelaine? I LOVE Martina's mandala designs- I have two of them waiting to be started.

    ReplyDelete