Thursday, July 30, 2009

New toy and more bling!

Well, here is my newest 'toy'. What do you think?












Not the best picture, but you get the general idea. It's a 2004 Chevy Impala, tinted windows, rain guards, all new tires, new brakes, new battery, tilt, cruise, and other 'bells and whistles'. It's SO much fun to drive! And it handles very well! I just LOVE it!!

I finished a pair of earrings, for me this time, with the last pair of rivolis I had. I need to get some more! LOL! Here's a pic of them.















The rivolis are crystal copper and I used translucent cocoa delicas, copper size 15's, bronze 11's, and smoked topaz and crystal copper swarovski bicones. These are hard to photograph (for me, anyway) but boy, do they sparkle!!!

And I just have to share a picture of my youngest son and Jasper. It's the best picture my son has ever taken and I love it! It's the wallpaper on my desktop.



















Everyone is doing well. I get to see Jasper about every week now - they have been stopping by on the weekends and visiting for a while. They are such good kids! I'll have to get some pictures of my other son and his wife.

That's it for now! Have a great weekend!

See ya!~~

3 comments:

  1. what a great photo of your son & grandson!! I can't wait for those kind with the triplets!!!!
    Nice new ride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful beading! Great picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it all, Terri - the car, the family photos, the afghan, the stitching, the beading - everything! Great job!

    ReplyDelete