Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bling, Bling!

I just finished bezeling and embellishing my first rivoli and wow! I think it's gorgeous! It was hard to photograph but here are the 2 best pics I took of it.












I'm going to make a second one for a pair of earrings. I have another pair of rivolis that are mostly topaz color that I'm going to do the same thing with. I used the instructions from Laura McCabe's book. And it wasn't hard to do at all! This one took about an hour after I picked out all the beads. I used peridot and jonquil 4 mm bicones for the embellishments with 3 gold 15's for the picots in each one. I used silver lined frost olive Delicas and gold and green size 15's for the bezel. I really love the way this turned out! Major Bling!!! LOL!

Off to do the other one. See ya!~~~

3 comments: