Monday, August 24, 2009

Update

Wow! I didn't realize how long it had been since I've updated my blog!

I was on vacation from work last week, but didn't go anywhere except to the state fair. I helped my mom and dad sort through some things and get rid of some things. I won $200 on the state lottery at the fairgrounds, and it was a free ticket!

Here are some hearts I made with 4 mm fire polished beads and size 11 seed beads. I also made 1 with 3 mm fire polished beads and size 15 seed beads. They are so easy to make! They work up in about half an hour. The pattern is by Deb Roberti at aroundthebeadingtable.com and it was a freebie.
















And I finally remembered to take a picture of the ornaments I've done.














Here is a picture of Allie watching me brush my teeth. She's so sweet! She's just like a little kid when she does this!














I've been doing some stitching too, but I don't have any pictures to show yet. I have one piece finished, but it needs pressed and the charms added. I'll try to get that in the next day or so.

Here is a picture of my #1 son and his wife, who is holding their nephew, Jasper. I hope they don't get upset that I posted this picture!














That's about it for now!

See ya!~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment