Sunday, February 6, 2011

Progress and I caved!

I've been working on Angel of Dreams by Hanky Panky Designs and here is my progress. This is her skirt

I got the first 2 rows of filling stitches done and I don't have much of the last row of filling stitches to do. The last row is wrapped bars with doves eyes and I'm having a heck of a time with the wrapped bars! If anyone has any tips on making them easier, I'd sure appreciate it! When I'm done with her skirt, I just have to do the sleeves and wings and I think maybe a hair decoration.

When I got too frustrated with the hardanger piece, I caved and started another project, Dog Lessons for People by Lizzie Kate. Here is where I was yesterday on it. I am much farther on it now, down to the 3rd row. This is an easy stitch! I wanted something that didn't require a lot of attention and this is fun and a nice break.

While I was stitching yesterday, it was snowing outside. We got about 3 or 4 inches. Not too bad, but I didn't venture out all day and got a lot done around the house!

We're supposed to get more this coming week, with one storm a "major" storm. I hope it's not ice! We still have 2 inches of ice under this snow and it's still very treacherous out there!

I hope you are all safe and warm and have plenty of stitching to do!

Eskie smiles,

Terri

1 comment:

  1. Hi Terri--Just wanted to stop in and say "hi" and thank you for your nice comments on my blog. I just became a follower, too, so you're up to 38 now!!

    ReplyDelete