Thursday, February 3, 2011

Ornament finish

I finished this ornament, Peppermint by LHN just a few days ago. I had started it before Christmas and then got waylaid.

stitched on an unknown type of linen, 32 ct. with DMC and WDW, I think. It's what I had in my stash.

While it was doing this.....

and this.....


and this outside.....

I was doing this.....

Banana nut bread....yum!

I hope everyone is digging out from all the snow and ice safely! We didn't get much snow, but we got about 2 inches of ice! The yard out back looks like a frozen lake - you can't see the grass at all. And now it's really cold - supposed to get down to 2 or 3 tonight. Can you say Brrrrrrrrr?
And more snow heading our way this weekend and next week. Where is summer???

Eskie smiles,

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment