Monday, December 6, 2010

.It's begining to look...

...a lot like Christmas!

This may be the only tree I get put up this year. I don't want Kody eating all my handmade ornaments!

A close up of the tree. It's a hardanger pattern by ?? - can't remember - finished as a cubit. Stitched on linen with silk, Kreinik metallics, and perle cotton. The buttons are from Just Another Button Company, I think. And Mill Hill beads are the 'garland' and there is a gold star snowflake at the top.

A Mill Hill design finished as a flat fold. Stitched on Aida with metallic floss and Mill Hill beads.

My dining room table at the moment. I have a matching tablecloth over the freezer in the background. The sweeper is going to Goodwill soon!

Happy Holidays!

Terri

1 comment:

  1. I have the SAME tablecloth!!! Had it for years, still love it!

    ReplyDelete