Sunday, August 29, 2010

Meet Harpo and a finish!

Hello! I hope everyone is well. The weather here has cooled way down and it's very nice outside. Today and the next several days are supposed to be pretty hot, but I don't think the humidity is as high as it was.

This is Harpo - my new "Grand-dog". He belongs to my youngest son and his family.

He's a full blooded, registered, Siberian Huskie. He's also very good with the kids. I had a better picture, but accidentally deleted it.

This post inspired the next picture. I started this a few weeks ago. I'm not done yet, but it's close. And it is so much fun to work on!


This is my finish. It was a kit I received in an exchange at one of our last 2 or 3 retreats. It's called Halloween Treats by The Stitchworks. See the black cat button?

And it's going to go in this frame that I received at our last retreat.

I've been working mostly on Rose Garden Mandala and here is a progress picture.


I've gotten the lower left section done and am working on the same section on the right. I do need to work on the border more, but it's coming along and so much fun to stitch!

I do hope you all had a great weekend and have a great week coming up!

Eskie smiles,

1 comment:

  1. Great stitchings! I started working on a cross stitch picture for a friend. I think the promise of cooler weather coming puts me in a stitching mood.

    ReplyDelete