Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Sunday

Hello! I hope everyone had a great Easter! I did! No stitching or beading to show this week, but here are some pictures from today.

Connor - cake face!

Jasper trying to get out of his car seat - the little stinker!

Jack drinking some juice.

And the whole crew - well, are that were here today. L-R Anna holding Jasper, Sean holding Connor, and Tom holding Jack. Jack and Jasper are Tom's sons and Connor is Sean and Anna's son. Handsome bunch, aren't they? Gabriel (step-grandson) was at his dad's this weekend and Robyn (Tom's SO) was at work. Andrea (Jack's mom) was there, but I didn't get a picture before she left.

That's it for this week. This time next week, I will be returning from a retreat (YAY!) that I leave on Thursday for. It's with the Hoosier Stitchers and I CAN"T WAIT!!!!!

Have a great week!

Eskie smiles,


1 comment: