Sunday, March 28, 2010

Bracelet finish!

Hello! It's a dreary, gray, and rainy day here, but this cheered me up! I just finished this bracelet. It's from the April 2006 issue of Bead and Button, designed by Karmen Schmidt. The base is 2 drop peyote and I used silver lined gold Toho Treasures. The embellishment loops are size 11/0 seed beads in silver lined gold, rainbow translucent red, red/gold luster, and transparent frost siam, and 4 mm red fire polished beads. I really like the way this turned out! I need to find a clasp for it and then it's done!




This is Allie hanging on to my youngest son's arm - she didn't want him to leave!


I haven't done any other stitching at all lately, but I will soon. The Hoosier Stitchers are having a retreat again in April - 8th, 9th, 10th, and 11th. I can't wait!! We will be in Mitchell, Indiana, birthplace of Astronaut Gus Grissom.

That's all for now!

Eskie smiles,


2 comments: