Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sunday and 4 finishes!

Hello! It's a cold and dreary Sunday here. I've got 4 finishes this weekend!

Bracelet with Heart, from the February-March 2008 issue of Beadwork

This was NOT easy to do! I thought the instructions were terrible. But I managed, finally! This took probably 20 hours or more to do. And I like the results!

These are crocheted necklaces using Trellis Thread. The picture doesn't show the true colors, though. From left - pinks, grays, and champagne/gold. Another Hoosier Stitcher taught us to do these at the October 2009 Retreat. They are easy and fun to do!

I'm in the process of reorganizing my seed beads and will take pictures when I'm done, or nearly done. I have to get another order of the large tubes to put them in. I filled 50 tubes last night!

I hope your week is a good one! And spring is less than a week away, officially!

Eskie smiles,


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I can't wait to see how you organize your beads.
    Also passing you a blog award. It will be up on my blog soon. Be sure to check it out.

    ReplyDelete