Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Project keep finish, iPod

Hi!~ Well, I didn't get a post done this past Sunday, so I'm doing one now. Hopefully, I will get back on schedule soon.

With my "Leisure Rewards" that I earn on my debit card with my bank, I cashed them in and got this pink iPod Shuffle. Today's technology is so amazing to me! This iPod will hold up to 1,000 songs! I have 3-4 CD's on it now and still have lots of room for more. And it's SO SMALL! My flash drives are larger!


This is a piece by Little House Needleworks I finished a while back, but just put it on the project keep tonight. I like the way it turned out!

Inside the project keep

I left the top open to use as a pocket for scissors, bead box, or chart

That's all I have completed for now. I think I'll go finish an ornament I did a while back.

I hope everyone has a great week!

Eskie smiles,

No comments:

Post a Comment