Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday

Well, my rotation has gone by the wayside, big time. I've had some family issues to take care of so I haven't stitched much. I have some pictures of other things to share, though. Remember, all pictures are clickable.

Last week's snow, which is now almost gone.

Allie playing in it.

Two scissor fobs I did recently.

And an afghan for a friend who's eldest daughter is pregnant with the first grand child and it's a girl! I need to weave ribbon around the edges and it's done. I'm pleased with the way it turned out. I used worsted weight instead of sport weight as the pattern called for. This way, the baby will be able to use it as she grows.

Well, that's it for now!

Eskie smiles,


1 comment:

  1. The afghan is beautiful! So are your fobs, I made two last night too. LOL!

    ReplyDelete