Sunday, July 5, 2009

Two finishes!

Well, I've finished A Quaker Prayer and I think it turned out really nice! Here's a pic.















I also finished crocheting an afghan. I still need to weave in some of the ends, but otherwise, it's done!














I'm not sure what I'm going to do with this afghan. I will probably find someone to give it to or take it to a nursing home. I have so much yarn to use up! But I am having fun using it up!

Sorry about the quality of the pictures. I just took them at 10:45 p.m. I didn't want to wait for daylight. I'm not home much when it's daylight anyway!

I hope you all had a great 4th! Mine wasn't too bad. We went to Olive Garden for dinner and then went to see Public Enemies with Johnny Depp. It was about John Dillinger and it was kind of neat hearing town names mentioned that I have been to. He was born and raised just a few miles from where I grew up. The movie was pretty good. It rained all day here so the fireworks were canceled and I didn't feel like fighting crowds to go see them tonight, so I stayed in and stitched.

We also went to Barnes and Noble yesterday and I bought the latest Bead and Button issue and another book by Diana Gabaldon. It's the 4th or 5th in the Outlander series. Very good books! I highly recommend them!

Well, that's it for today. See ya!~~

2 comments:

  1. Hey, it's great to get things finished! The stitched piece is lovely.

    ReplyDelete