Sunday, June 28, 2009

Jasper


I have some more pictures of Jasper, taken when he was 24 hours old. They went home on Friday and everyone is doing fine. They live about 35 minutes away from me, so I won't get to see him as often as I'd like. He is so cute! And they stopped at my parents' house on the way home so great grandma and grandpa could see him.













And look at all the dark hair!

Today here is sunny and gorgeous! The humidity has dropped considerably and I just turned the A/C off and opened some windows to get some fresh air in here. I can't stand my home all closed up!

I'm almost done with A Quaker Prayer. I hope to finish it today. I haven't stitched in several days and I need my stitch fix!

Oh, I almost forgot! I stopped by Barnes & Noble a couple days ago for a book to read. I got The Host by Stephanie Meyer (the author of the Twilight series) and it was excellent! I finished it last night - actually, about 4 a.m. this morning! If you read and liked the Twilight series, you will like this!












I also picked up a new beading magazine. If you do any beadwork, you will want this mag! It is awesome! There are some gorgeous projects in this magazine! And it came with a little color wheel for Swarovski crystals. Yum!


That's it for now. See ya!~~~

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Grandma Terri! He's a cutie. But, puleeze...don't whine to me about him living 35 minutes away. We just got back from visiting our grandchildren in NC - 10+ hours each way, and 7 months since our last visit. You've got it made from my perspective! I do understand, though. :)

    ReplyDelete