Friday, July 22, 2011

A finish

Hello! I hope everyone in the US is keeping cool. It's 10:45 p.m. here in Indiana and our heat index is still at 90 or higher! Good weather to stay in and stitch or bead or crochet!

With all of the events in the last several months and moving in with mom, I needed something easy and simple to stitch. I finished this about a week ago I think it was. Home of a Needleworker by LHN. I used white New Castle linen with the recommended DMC threads. I like the way it turned out! And it was an easy stitch! Sorry the picture isn't any better. I didn't want to iron it just yet.

Now that things are settling down, I've gotten some of my more detailed stitching out. I am working on Linda's Ort Bag by Victoria's Sampler and Beside Still Waters, a Thomas Kinkade piece by Candamar Designs. I've been working on that for.....well, a long time!

Stay cool and be safe!

Terri

1 comment:

  1. It is beautiful Terri! I have this one myself and it is one of my favorite pieces on my wall :)
    ~Vonna

    ReplyDelete