Thursday, November 4, 2010

Things that make me happy

I saw this on another blog today and 'borrowed' the idea. Sorry, I don't remember whose blog I saw it on. I hope she doesn't mind! Here they are, in no particular order.

My sons
My grandsons
My daughters-in-law
Kody and Allie
Stitching
Beading
Crochet
Baking
Sunshine
Anything that sparkles
Fresh baked cookies
The smell of fresh brewed coffee
Blue skies
Flowers
Unexpected visits from my sons
Family
A long weekend
Sleeping in on a Saturday morning
A glass of wine
The smell of pine and roses
Sheets dried in the sun
Soft towels
Fridays at 4
Vacations
Emails from friends
A newborn baby

What things make you happy?

Eskie smiles,




1 comment:

  1. Nice list.
    You might have caught mine on my blog today.
    I saw a few on your list that would be on mine if mine were longer.

    Anyway, it never bad to remember the good!
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete