Saturday, November 6, 2010

Miscellaneous pictures

I don't have anything really interesting to post today, so here are some pictures I may not have shared yet.


Allie and Kody sleeping on the couch

I posted a picture of the new chair a while back and didn't realize how bad that corner looked, so this is after I cleaned it up and it's now my display area. The basket is full of biscornu and the vase has beaded flowers in it.


A close up of the window to the kitchen. The top right says "Life is precious, make it count."

A close up of Kody clowning for the camera

Jasper was over a few nights ago and I tried to capture a picture of how his hair was standing up all over. He is just so cute and getting so big! He will be 2 in June.

That's all for now!

Eskie smiles,



1 comment:

  1. Pretty pictures!!! The chair looks wonderfully comfortable!

    ReplyDelete