Sunday, November 14, 2010

A little beading and a birthday

I've been down with either a stomach bug or my usual stomach troubles. Doing better, but still have a ways to go.

My "baby" turned 24 today. Here he is with Kody and Allie.

He's been sick for a few days too, but doing better. Look at their eyes, lol!
Here's a picture of Gabe with Allie. She was on him like glue. She really loves him!

She is so good with him!
I did do a little beading. This is one of the rose cabochons my mom gave me for my birthday.

A closer picture.


I'm not sure how I'm going to "finish" it. I've ordered some crystals and pearls. Maybe a spiral necklace and some fringe? And I don't know if I'm going to use these glass leaves or not. Suggestions anyone? I'm always open for other ideas!

I haven't done a post a day, but for me, this is pretty good!

Eskie smiles,



1 comment:

  1. I don't know how you could resist using those leaves...maybe up close to the base, slghtly to one side or the other, with curly bead fringe front and back of them?? Beautiful cab! Aryd'ell

    ReplyDelete