Monday, November 1, 2010

Birthday sparklies and a finish!

Hello! I have a finish, woo hoo! I did actually get it done before Halloween, but haven't decided how I'm going to "finish" it. And my photography skills seem to be getting worse instead of better! Of course, it doesn't help that it was dark when I took the pictures. This is called Witchy's Garden by A Kitty Kat Originals. The buttons were included with the chart and it's done on an unknown linen with WDW and Sampler Threads. I really like the way it turned out.


Today is my birthday and boy, does my mom spoil me! This is the best picture I could get. I tried getting some close ups, but they were terrible. I will try again during the day time.

From the top left - 4 Blue quartz, 2 porcelain rose cabachons, a carved rose in Opal, a blue paraiba tourmaline lab gemstone (more of a teal color), 2 peach pink morganite, 2 lab created white diamonds, and 3 pink Kunzite (click on the picture to enlarge).

Pretty good haul, don't you think? Should be fun figuring out what to do with them!

That's all for now!

Eskie smiles,

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Hope you had an awesome day!

    Love the sparklies and your finish. I don't think I've ever seen that chart before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Halloween Xstitch! Happy Belated birthday! Looks like you did get a little spoiled....will look forward to your beady projects!

    Carmen

    ReplyDelete