Sunday, June 13, 2010

LNS stash, garage sale stash, and a finish!

Hello! I went to an LNS about 45 minutes away from me on Thursday evening for their weekly stitching get together. I stitched some, but shopped more!

I've been wanting this book for years and finally bought it with a 25% discount coupon!

It's a wonderful book and I will be ordering silks to do one of the samplers in it soon!

I also bought these LHN ornament patterns.

And I bought this pattern and the threads to stitch it with, also an LHN pattern.

And I finished stitching this. It's by LHN, it's on 32 ct. Lambswool linen, and I used the Crescent Colors that came with it. It goes on the scissors "bed" by Impie, Hattie, and Bea.

And I'm working on the scissors fob that was included. I'm using the same fabric and threads

Went to some garage sales yesterday and bought this! 6 balls of Trellis Thread, which is hard to come by, for $5!

I also bought some floss in a nifty little tupperware container that were already carded and marked, but I've put them up. I also got a couple butterfly floss keepers and some lace. Not a bad haul!

We have storms heading our way this evening. I hope all is well wherever you are!

Eskie smiles,


3 comments:

  1. What wonderful good things you got on your excursion! And the garage sale find...WONDERFUL! :)
    Your Scissors Bed coverlet is gorgeous as will be the scissors fob to go with it! Good going YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful finds! Your finished piece is lovely. I've never seen that book; I'm going to have to look it up! I haven't been doing much stitching lately. I finished something and haven't started anything new.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW- you have a great haul there!

    I've been "away" finishing out my year from hell. Now that it is over I am looking forward to getting back to my blog, and to all the blogs that I love- like yours!

    ReplyDelete