Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Rotation break, snow storm

Hello!

This has not been a good week. It started by spending most of Sunday at the ER with my mom and dad. Dad was seen because he thought he might have had a 'mini-stroke', but all of his tests came back normal. They were EXTREMELY busy that day, which is why we were there so long. Dad is fine, for a 77 year old.

Needless to say, I didn't get to work on my scheduled Beside Still Waters rotation, so I'm going to start it this coming Sunday.

We are supposed to get 4 to 8" of that ugly white stuff starting Friday into Saturday, including ice! So I'm headed to the store this evening to get some much needed groceries and household items and preparing to stay put once I get home from work on Friday. I will get snacks and/or stuff for a pot of soup or chili for during the Super Bowl game on Sunday - GO COLTS!!!



That's all for now!


1 comment: